In full Rut

Came upon this beautiful buck coming up out of the brush on the opposite side of a ditch we were driving along. He didn't seem to be bothered by our presence, he had his eyes on a small group of does which were back behind us. Shot at Bosque on the North Loop.

DSC_7444 72wf.jpg
Subscribe to see EXIF info for this image (if available)

DSC_7448 72wf.jpg
Subscribe to see EXIF info for this image (if available)

Louie

Real Name
Tunney Moriarty
Great shot. He has only 1 thing on his mind and it ain't Christmas - lol. I have the same animal hanging above our fireplace, which got with a bow in 1986. He was registered as 131 in the Pope and Young in Manitoba at that time.

Real Name
Tunney Moriarty
Thanks Tunney for commenting. That must have been exciting to have bagged such a nice buck, congrats to you.
Thank You. I have another one hanging in the basement which they won't let me bring upstairs - lol. This one I also got with a bow and he is in the "Sneek" position looking for a doe and the velvet is still on the antlers. He is just as big as the other one. Happy New Year

Thank You. I have another one hanging in the basement which they won't let me bring upstairs - lol. This one I also got with a bow and he is in the "Sneek" position looking for a doe and the velvet is still on the antlers. He is just as big as the other one. Happy New Year
Thanks Tunney and Happy New Year to you as well. I'd love to see that mount you have in your basement, sounds super.

Latest threads

Top Bottom