In love with my AF-S 60 :)

I have the AF-D version and I love it.

You can use this lens for anything. I use it for studio work. It's sooooo sharp. The only problem I have with mine is the slow focus, I would love the AFS version.

All are very nice. I especially like the back-lighting of the grapes ("We don't need no stinkin' seedless").

Given the working distance of a 60mm macro, any tips for getting shots of bees?

BTW, I checked out your gallery. Beautiful stuff.

Great samples!! I especially like #2-5. The water droplets, bee and grapes are fantastic. i agree with Ron, the back lighting of the grapes is excellent. I look forward to more samples.

All are very nice. I especially like the back-lighting of the grapes ("We don't need no stinkin' seedless").

Given the working distance of a 60mm macro, any tips for getting shots of bees?

BTW, I checked out your gallery. Beautiful stuff.

Agreed... I love those shots, but how close were you to those bees! :eek:

Stunning. :eek:

Just wondering how this new AFS macro lens compared with the not so new 105 VR lens, working distance and IQ, etc. :confused:

Last edited by a moderator:
P

Paul.r.lindqvist

Very nice!

I actually liked 60mm on DX, i found the 60mm/2,8 Micro to be one sharp lens, an really liked the working distance and the ability to handhold it.

Thanx for sharing.

D

digi.film

Great images!!

I am very intrigued by this lens but I don't think it would work on my older film bodies, would it? On the other hand, I do have the older 55mm Ai-S Micro Nikkor that will work on the older models. Have a TC-16AF as well that helps.

Latest threads

Top Bottom