In Tents

Discussion in 'Film Forum' started by Chris101, Apr 6, 2007.

1. Chris101

Chris101

Feb 2, 2005
    Arizona
    [imgn]http://homepage.mac.com/cheilman1/images/photos/film/pc/intents.jpg[/imgn]​
    [​IMG]
    (Click the image to view a larger size.)

2. These are very interesting.

They also cause a rather traumatic flash back for me, but it has nothing to with your great photos.

3. Chris101

Chris101

Feb 2, 2005
    Arizona
    Sorry for inducing that Ed! But if the effect is universal it'd be kinda cool.

4. Makes me feel like I'm rerunning a dream! Whew! :Mysteriou Once again nice stuff here, Chris.

5. Absolutely love #1............. brilliant comp! :eek:

G

6. Well there is a general effect that anyone might feel, then there's this incident, which is another kettle of fish.

7. Chris101

Chris101

Feb 2, 2005
    Arizona
    Oh my god! At your wedding! I sure hope nobody was hurt!

8. Chris101

Chris101

Feb 2, 2005
    Arizona
    Thanks Ray and Graeme!

9. Nobody was. And it was a nice way to set the tone for what has always been a fun, stormy relationship.

For me, your photos are more interesting in what they suggest, though the lines and the shadows are interesting in and of themselves.

I also really like this form of extending a view. I need to try this.

10. BigPixel

BigPixel Guest

Intense

11. JoeG

JoeG

Nov 2, 2006
    Tyrol, Austria
    very cool shot!

12. like Ed, i like the form/lines/shadow/light action in the frame, as well as the presentation of additional frames

13. Chris101

Chris101

Feb 2, 2005
    Arizona
    [imgn]https://www.nikoncafe.com/vforums/images/icons/icon14.gif[/imgn] Yay! Do relationships ever come in the non-stormy variety?

Thanks Mike, Josef and Rodney! I like these wide angle sequences - it's the same thing I do for a digital panorama, but then, it's very difficult to stitch with film, so putting the frames in sequence works, and it even creates an illusion that it's even wider, by repeating elements. Of course, it has to be a subject where the repetition will work.

Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2017