In the Desert

I was out at a model shoot with the Digital Wedding Forum's convention while in Las Vegas. While there I had some free time to shoot around with my wife. This is a site that we came upon while in the desert.

James

Subscribe to see EXIF info for this image (if available)

Makes a statement about Mans impact on nature .

what to do with all the old monitors & TVS that are people are getting rid of as they upgrade.

I dont think leaving them in the desert is the solution.

Hey Biggs,

I agree. I was really baffled to see it out there in the middle of the desert. I would love to figure out exactly how it got there as there was nothing else out there that I could see...absolutely nothing. The shot lent a very surreal perspective to me.

This weekend, I am going to play with it a little bit and see if I cannot enhance the colors a bit. I just have not had time yet to really play - but I think the composition/subject matter is very interesting.

James

Yeah ,I can see potential there. I couldnt tell ya how to do it ,but I can see it in my mind.

A light area around the Tv ,bumped up color saturation alittle & darkened area behind the tv & work the clouds . Could be cool.

I am thinking about using Roman Johnston's method for HDR images on it so I can bump up my shadow and midtones without losing sky saturation. This is what happened when I did a quick curves on it earlier.

James

Links on this page may be to our affiliates. Sales through affiliate links may benefit this site.
Nikon Cafe is a fan site and not associated with Nikon Corporation.
Forum post reactions by Twemoji: https://github.com/twitter/twemoji
Copyright © 2005-2019 Amin Forums, LLC
Top Bottom