In the Garage...

Discussion in 'People' started by StephanieC, Aug 4, 2007.

1. This is my husband:

He was working on this:

2. Hmmm. He's looking a little on the green side here. Yucky fluorescent lighting mixed with daylight. I'll have to play with the colour some more - or convert to b&w!!

3. As separate images they don't tie together even though both are quite nice. One of him bending over or sort of hands on with the engine would be stronger IMO. Neat shot of the engine in any event.

4. Oops. It's taken me a while to get back to this thread.

Thanks Gordon - I completely understand what you mean about him bending over the engine. In fact, I took this shot at the same time:

5. Steph, great lighting, and I love the shot of the engine...

6. 1FASTZ

1FASTZ

Jan 25, 2006
    Cincinnati, OH
    Sure hope he knows how to put it back together :)

Too many valves per cylinder for me. Great shots though....

7. Nuteshack

Nuteshack Guest

great pics, i wish him luck with the fix ..lol
    ;-))

8. Terri French

Terri French

May 5, 2005
    Idaho
    Love the pictures. Looks like something my husband would be doing.

9. Thanks all.

Marty - He definitely knows how to put it back together. He's done it many, many times. He's a hobby mechanic and loves doing engine work.

Nute - Thanks for the lucky wishes. The way his garage work has been going this summer, I'm sure he'll appreciate them! He's had some terrible luck with his friends bringing him bad engine blocks this year... We're hoping this one goes in smoothly!

Terri - Don't you just love a man who isn't afraid to get his hands dirty? Uh, wait... Maybe we'll just pretend my husband isn't wearing the gloves!:biggrin: He actually works for an engineering firm and has decided that grease stained hands aren't really presentable to clients. :wink:

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.