In the german woods

Discussion in 'Wanderlust and Travel' started by Mattes, May 22, 2007.

1. Hi,

taking a walk in the woods near my hometown in the early morning, I can't resist taking some shots using the trusty old D1X, a Sigma 10-20 mm and a tripod.

I hope you'll like it. Remarks are always welcome.

Regards,

Mattes

View attachment 96894

View attachment 96895

2. enjoyed seeing these. I love to do much the same type of walk in the woods. There is always something there to photograph. The second image appears to have a bit of a magenta cast in it.

3. Very nice. The second does have a cast as Dave says. I would also clone out the red/white rope.

4. You captured the woods very good. My favorite is the #1

Motivated me to take a walk too!

5. Gale

Gale

Jan 26, 2005
    Viera Fl
    Very nice

6. Difficult subject very well resolved in the first example. The second one has a magenta cast that's easily removed with selective correction in PS. And being such an attractive image I think it's a must to remove the red/white rope. I've seen also that the image profile is AdobeRGB and I think it's better to use sRGB for web publishing.

This is my tweaked version, trying to match as much as possible the first photo that really made me stand in front of it for a while:

Mattes_Woods2.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.