In the Jungle- model

This is the same model I used for my tire swing photo that I posted in a separate thread. They are both from the same photo shoot though.

Model: Alyssa Webb
Makeup/Hair/Wardrobe: Laura Leigh Wright

I would love some C&C on this one. I tried a few different things. I adjusted the curves... mainly the red tones and added a small tone of sepia, boosted the contrast a little and used a gaussian blur on the tree to the left of her since I had both her and the tree in focus originally. My purpose for the blur was to make her pop out of the photo more.

Subscribe to see EXIF info for this image (if available)

it looks a little soft to me? other than that i like it except for the long twig dropping down past her right arm. love the colors.

The colors are great! I like the concept of the blurring to make her "pop." What if you tried selective sharpening to make the effect stand out a little more? JMHO.

I'm not a huge fan of the twig either and didn't notice it until after I had done the shoot. I thought about cloning it out, but I'm worried about messing up in the spots that are closer to her skin. I'm not amazing with the cloning tool.

Selective Sharpening might work... I've never tried it and I'm still figuring out a lot of stuff in photoshop. What's the easiest method to go about doing the selective sharpening if you don't mind me asking?

I tried to fix it up a bit. I cloned the branch out that was going down the side of her arm. I'm still not great at doing the selective sharpening thing. I tried, but I dunno that it made much of a difference honestly.

Subscribe to see EXIF info for this image (if available)

Top Bottom