In the shadow of my mind

Discussion in 'Landscapes, Architecture, and Cityscapes' started by Gilles, Jun 18, 2005.

1. Old Montréal

[​IMG]

View of justice building from old Montréal

[​IMG]

Outside Beaubien métro station, waiting for the bus

[​IMG]

Around the olympic stadium

[​IMG]

Winter simple shadow

[​IMG]

2. Hi Gilles,

Really like your abstract study, b&w makes them even more interesting. Great work!

Regards,
    Jonathan

3. Jonathan, how do you like the first one, (drags and shadow).

4. Drags did catch my eye first, as it is in focus, and I can't quite make out what the advertising is about, a mystery. Then the out of focus lamp post shadow. Very effective.

I like the fourth one with the curved steps too, and how the shadow joined at an angle near the top left.

Regards,
    Jonathan

5. The tough that cross my mind when I took that picture is Drags (the peoples), at the time, only got out of the shadow at night.

6. Looks like I was on the same wave length re Drags. Makes this picture worth quite a few thousand words now that you have explained it. Great stuff!

Regards,
    Jonathan

7. Simon

Simon

Apr 30, 2005
    Sydney, Australia
    Alain,

Nice work there - I particularly like the 1st and 4th pics - the 4th being my fav.

B and W does these justice.