In the Swiss mountains

Discussion in 'Landscapes, Architecture, and Cityscapes' started by antonmuller, Jun 15, 2007.

1. The good thing about living in a tiny country such as Switzerland is that you're never too far away from the mountains.
    I go there every chance I get, weekends mostly - and never forget to bring my camera along!
    original.
    Nikon D200 ,Nikkor AF-S 17-35mm f/2.8 ED
    1/60s f/13.0 at 26.0mm iso100

2. Gale

Gale

Jan 26, 2005
    Viera Fl
    That is just to gorgeous a place and image

3. mkawa

mkawa

Apr 25, 2007
    San Diego, CA
    Beautiful! Very jealous

4. WOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I hope to visit one day, as hubby consults to the pharmaceutical companies and has potential business there. :smile:

Anton, I'm glad you got Pbase to behave itself, this is just stunning. I can't wait for more eye candy! :biggrin:

5. Very nice and one of the most beautiful countries I have ever visited.

6. Bob Coutant

Bob Coutant Moderator Moderator

May 17, 2005
    Pleasantville Ohio
    Stunning Anton. My son and his wife visited Switzerland several years ago and I never tire of seeing their photos of that amazing scenery.

7. Daniel Bates

Daniel Bates

Jan 9, 2007
    That is a lovely shot of a breathtaking scene!

8. Anton,

I'm still gasping. That scenery is stunning. I envy you living in such a location.

9. Beautiful shot Anton!!!

God Bless,
    David

10. Wow, thank you people, so nice of y'all! This place is so friendly count on me for contributing much more

11. Anton, good capture of a beautiful view! Where in Switzerland was it taken?

12. JW53

JW53

Jan 21, 2006
    Johns Creek, Ga
    Brings back wonderfull memories.

I lived in Pully in the apartments on the lake just next door to Lycee Jacard back in the 60's. There was a lake side restaurant served the best filet de Perche.

In Lausanne we would always go to Montchosi to swim in the summers and skate in the winters. Also on Rue de Borg there was a restaurant on the second floor of an old building by the name of La Pizza.

Definetly one of my favorite places. Spent many days in the hills and mountains around Villars, Diableret, Gstaad.

Regards,

John

13. JeepTJ

JeepTJ Guest

Anton,

Wow - such a fantastically crisp and detailed shot! Thanks for sharing, but I can't tell you how jealous I am that you have that almost in your backyard.

Here in Dallas Texas, there's exactly zero mountains - for most of the year things are very crisp (a burned-crisp dying brown!).

14. Absolutely gorgeous !

15. Dr. Nabil

Dr. Nabil

Jun 16, 2007
    Bahrain
    An impressive image, thanks.

16. Excellent shot Anton! Welcome to the Cafe!

Anthony

17. Terri French

Terri French

May 5, 2005
    Idaho
    Very, very nice. I live near the mountains, too, and love to get there every chance I get.....which isn't nearly enough. Beautiful mountains are sacred places!

18. JeffKohn

JeffKohn

Apr 21, 2005
    Houston, TX
    very nice!

19. beautiful Anton, thanks for sharing.

20. RFCGRAPHICS

RFCGRAPHICS

Apr 30, 2005
    The tones in this image are magical !!!!!

Regards

RFC

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.