In the weeds!!

Discussion in 'Transportation' started by RvUsa, Oct 4, 2008.

1. RvUsa

RvUsa

Feb 15, 2008
    Darlington, Pa
    Well, I went for a golf cart ride, and decided to take a couple pics of this old chevy truck....

I am new, so be gentle, but be firm LOL, let me know what you think

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

thanks for looking.

2. I like both images......Such a shame to see a 67-72 short box neglected like that...That is a very collectible truck that needs a better home.....

Cheers

Ted:smile:

3. Just a tip sometimes these pictures have more 'character' when they are not in colour , if I may show a quick change ....

p1020911997-5copy.jpg

4. pirahnah3

pirahnah3

Feb 22, 2008
    wuss-tah
    the shots look great man, as a personal thing i might have gone for a bit more up angle on the first shot (and i really like the sepia redo B & W might have been cool too or a B & W with a single color left to it i dunno maybee ill get a chance to play later) and the second shot i like and i dont at the same time its somthing in it but jsut not sure what. I think it might be that red branch that is doing it. As i said thou great shots and a nice little find, head back there and taek a bunch more and play with them.

5. RvUsa

RvUsa

Feb 15, 2008
    Darlington, Pa
    Thanks, there is another one right next to it. :) A buddy of mine has a bunch of them, and he hid these in the fence row in a field behind my house, the other one next to it was just in the sun and looked bad.

I like that a lot! I only have a trial version of photo shop pro right now, I just got the camera, and I am working on getting the rest of the goodies :biggrin: I thought about doing a b & w, but hadn't played around yet, thanks for giving me ideas!

Thanks, I was about 15' away, and on my golf cart LOL, I am partially handicapped, and have a hard time walking in brush and limbs, so I didn't get too close. Right after I took these, I went to an old abandoned cemetery that is about 400 yards away, (all this is in a field behind my house ) I got as close as I could in the cart and slowly picked my way into that! I will go back to the truck and take my time and try some of your ideas, and maybe take some pics of the other truck. Thanks

6. I think you can do B&W and sepia with the D60 itself .