In the weeds!!

Discussion in 'Transportation' started by RvUsa, Oct 4, 2008.

1. RvUsa

RvUsa

Feb 15, 2008
    Darlington, Pa
    Well, I went for a golf cart ride, and decided to take a couple pics of this old chevy truck....

I am new, so be gentle, but be firm LOL, let me know what you think

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

thanks for looking.

2. I like both images......Such a shame to see a 67-72 short box neglected like that...That is a very collectible truck that needs a better home.....

Cheers

Ted:smile:

3. Just a tip sometimes these pictures have more 'character' when they are not in colour , if I may show a quick change ....

p1020911997-5copy.

4. pirahnah3

pirahnah3

Feb 22, 2008
    wuss-tah
    the shots look great man, as a personal thing i might have gone for a bit more up angle on the first shot (and i really like the sepia redo B & W might have been cool too or a B & W with a single color left to it i dunno maybee ill get a chance to play later) and the second shot i like and i dont at the same time its somthing in it but jsut not sure what. I think it might be that red branch that is doing it. As i said thou great shots and a nice little find, head back there and taek a bunch more and play with them.

5. RvUsa

RvUsa

Feb 15, 2008
    Darlington, Pa
    Thanks, there is another one right next to it. :)  A buddy of mine has a bunch of them, and he hid these in the fence row in a field behind my house, the other one next to it was just in the sun and looked bad.

I like that a lot! I only have a trial version of photo shop pro right now, I just got the camera, and I am working on getting the rest of the goodies :biggrin: I thought about doing a b & w, but hadn't played around yet, thanks for giving me ideas!

Thanks, I was about 15' away, and on my golf cart LOL, I am partially handicapped, and have a hard time walking in brush and limbs, so I didn't get too close. Right after I took these, I went to an old abandoned cemetery that is about 400 yards away, (all this is in a field behind my house ) I got as close as I could in the cart and slowly picked my way into that! I will go back to the truck and take my time and try some of your ideas, and maybe take some pics of the other truck. Thanks

6. I think you can do B&W and sepia with the D60 itself .

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.