Incoming D3?

Discussion in 'Nikon DX DSLR' started by italy74, May 14, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. I will believe it when I see it, until then all there is out there are funny rumors and speculations :wink: :biggrin:

And I quote "but said the camera would be at least as big file size as the current d2xs and faster than the d3hs, other than that there was no further information ie full frame etc." when did the D3Hs come out is what I'd like to know
  2. and available now on amazon.....
  3. LOL! Lemme search for the D3Hs on Amazon... I'll be back in a while.... :Crunk:
  4. Hi guys,
    don't look just on first page... there's more to come later :)
  5. Gale

Jan 26, 2005
    Viera Fl
    And now NC is getting like DPR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  6. Julien

Jul 28, 2006
    Paris, France
    I couldn't care less for cameras to come , they don't take pictures , the one(s) you have in your hands do :cool:
  7. I hope not :(

8. If that would be the case, Italy would have already been insulted and called names by at least 20 different members.

9. Ottrott's Human

Ottrott's Human

May 21, 2006
    Wow......those folks are brutal over there!!!
  10. I think Gale may mean that these D3 rumors keep popping up more and more here. Another gentle reminder, that we generally don't discuss Nikon, or any other camera company's marketing policies and unannounced products. These discussions go no where and almost always go south at some point. As you all know we also don't dump on Nikon or other camera companies if products have issues or defects. It is more beneficial to make any problems known and seek and discuss work arounds, and urge members to feed back to the manufacturers. Complaining or speculating achieves nothing and, as Gale states, follows down the other site's path.

There is an excellent venue for these discussions; DP Review. There must have been 30 D3 threads since the first of the year. Perhaps those with a keen interest in the D3 can take these discussions there? Alternatively, we suggest going out and taking some pictures.

Thanks, Rich

11. And we've just been told someone over there suggested going to the "Cafe" in a post. Are you all ready?

12. Chris101

Feb 2, 2005
    I agree Rich. Let's leave discussion of DPR on that site folks. Closed.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.