Inconspicuous Bag Recommendations

Hello all!

Looking for an inconspicuous camera bag to fit my D750 with 24mm 2.8 attached, 50mm 1.8, 85mm 1.8 and a spare battery.

Catch is I want easy access but I don't want it to look like a camera bag nor a bag that contains any type of electronic device. Not a fan of backpacks.

Any bag recommendations?

Real Name
Don Roy
Catch is I want easy access but I don't want it to look like a camera bag nor a bag that contains any type of electronic device. Not a fan of backpacks.
If the usual infinitly adjustible velcro interior is the main concern, just go to B&H, search 'camera bags', and pick what fits your thoughts on the outside. I suspect though that nothing that size will look generic enough so bad guys think it's just your dirty laundry.

kilofoxtrott

European Ambassador
Real Name
Klaus
Hard Rock Café shoulderbag.
It's big enough for a DSLR with one attached lens and a second lens.

Regards
Klaus

There have been posts like this over the years and I seem to recall the winning suggestion is often a diaper bag, with padded dividers (bought separately).

I reached the same conclusion, but I was hoping someone might have discovered a better alternative!

I reached the same conclusion, but I was hoping someone might have discovered a better alternative!
Actually, after having been assaulted (years ago) by someone in France, trying to grab my camera bag, I started using a diaper bag with separately purchased inserts. No one has bothered me since. This works great for my DSLR and 2 lenses and min extra gear. I would suggest looking at the diaper bag construction, especially the straps, to ensure it can handle the weight of your gear. Also, most diaper bags are waterproof, so that is a plus. BTW, that French guy did not get my bag, thanks to the kindness of another French guy who intervened on my behalf. I am eternally grateful to this stranger. I don't speak French and I was alone at an art festival at the time. So now whenever I am out shotting by myself, I carry a diaper bag.

Latest posts

Links on this page may be to our affiliates. Sales through affiliate links may benefit this site.
Nikon Cafe is a fan site and not associated with Nikon Corporation.
Forum post reactions by Twemoji: https://github.com/twitter/twemoji
Copyright © 2005-2019 Amin Forums, LLC
Top Bottom