Induro Tripod Kit?

Looking to get a tripod to hold my D80. Largest lens would be a 70-300. Mostly looking to do night shots, long exposures, stuff at home, etc. I don't really plan on hiking with this or air travel.

I am looking at the Induro AKP0. Anyone have a thoughts on this guy?

The cost on this tripod is about my budget for a one...150-160. Any thoughts/knowledge would be awesome!! Thanks!

Looking to get a tripod to hold my D80. Largest lens would be a 70-300. Mostly looking to do night shots, long exposures, stuff at home, etc. I don't really plan on hiking with this or air travel.

I am looking at the Induro AKP0. Anyone have a thoughts on this guy?

The cost on this tripod is about my budget for a one...150-160. Any thoughts/knowledge would be awesome!! Thanks!

I have not used any of the Adventure series stuff. I have an Induro CX214 tripod and DM01 ball head. The tripod is more than sturdy enough for all my needs. The ball head works well for all but the larger lenses. I am in the market for a larger ball head but have not decided which to get yet.

The Induro products are very well made. I think they are a very viable alternative to more expensive tripods and heads.

Is there any reason why I would want a ballhead vs. a panhead? I am leaning more towards the panhead...

LyndeeLoo

Administrator
Administrator
I have an Induro tripod (I'm sorry, right now I can't remember which model), and I love it. Very sturdy and holds my D300 + my 300mm with no problems whatsoever.

I have both Induro and Benro tripods. I like them a lot. Each has been very stable and well built.

For the price they are very nice. I can not afford a Gitzo so the Benro line really fit my needs.

Latest posts

Links on this page may be to our affiliates. Sales through affiliate links may benefit this site.
Nikon Cafe is a fan site and not associated with Nikon Corporation.
Forum post reactions by Twemoji: https://github.com/twitter/twemoji
Forum GIFs powered by GIPHY: https://giphy.com/
Copyright © Amin Forums, LLC
Top Bottom