Indy car Qualifying Watkins Glenn

Here are a few from qualifying at Watkins Glen yesterday.This is my first time trying to shoot something like this c& c welcome and thanks for looking

Danica Patrik

_ACT9122.gif
Subscribe to see EXIF info for this image (if available)

View attachment 222506

View attachment 222507

View attachment 222508

EJ Viso

View attachment 222509
Scott Dixon
View attachment 222510
Ryan Reay

View attachment 222511

Tony Kanaan
View attachment 222512

View attachment 222513

View attachment 222514

The Paddock

View attachment 222515

View attachment 222516

Last edited by a moderator:
Those events are great fun aren't they? You're making good progress on panning - the last pan of Kanaan is really nice. The hard thing for me to learn to think about is finding backgrounds that will compliment the cars and allow the motion blur from the pan to exaggerate. Sometimes the ARMCO barriers work and sometimes not. Hope race day is fun!

I ditto what Ron and Rod said above. And would just like to add "Go Daddy"...lol.

Those events are great fun aren't they? You're making good progress on panning - the last pan of Kanaan is really nice. The hard thing for me to learn to think about is finding backgrounds that will compliment the cars and allow the motion blur from the pan to exaggerate. Sometimes the ARMCO barriers work and sometimes not. Hope race day is fun!
Thanks Ron that was my first time unfotunatly we weren't able to stay for the race but we had a great time.Thanks for the tips I plan on going back for the nascar race there next mounth so any advice really helps.
Very cool shots. Always like seeing pics of Danica. And the car shots are awesome.
Thanks Rod she is kind of nice looking huh
I ditto what Ron and Rod said above. And would just like to add "Go Daddy"...lol.
Thanks Brian I like that lol
very nice work
Thanks Dave

Latest threads

Top Bottom