Inexpensive printer

Discussion in 'Printers, Monitors, and Color Management' started by ZBaum, Aug 1, 2007.

1. ZBaum

ZBaum Guest

I'm going to be heading back to school in a few weeks, and this year I won't have access to anyone else's printer. I'm looking for a general use printer, but if it performs well with photo printing, that's always a plus. My budget is $100 max, and B&H must carry the printer (I have a $50 store credit). Size shouldn't be an issue. From past experience, I'm probably looking at HP, Canon, and Epson printers (I had a Lexmark at one point and absolutely hated it). Thanks.

2. Dave_Canada

Dave_Canada Guest

I had good results from the Cannon models in this price range just stick with photo only and you'll have no problems.