Infineon NASCAR pictures from the inside.

Discussion in 'Transportation' started by Bill K, Jun 26, 2007.

1. Bill K

Bill K

Jan 29, 2006
    Reno, Nevada
    I spent this last weekend at the NASCAR race in Sonoma California, Here are a few images I took with my D200, 17-55 and 70-200 vr.
    Enjoy.
    Bill
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. really great stuff Bill! I watched every minute of the race and you did a great job relaying the sense of it.

3. Gale

Gale

Jan 26, 2005
    Viera Fl
    Wow is all i have to say ...

Great shots

4. Bill K

Bill K

Jan 29, 2006
    Reno, Nevada
  5. Bill K

Bill K

Jan 29, 2006
    Reno, Nevada
    I found turn 2 last year when I didn't have media passes, It was even better this year, I took some 2000 pictures in 2 days...lol. at different places on the track.

6. JPM finally won a race, but then he should be at home on a road course.

Great series of photos - I'm quite green with envy of your access :)

Don

7. Wonderful shots; thanks Bill! I particularly enjoyed this race since it was exciting to the end. I still don't understand why it takes three lasp and eight minutes (filled with repeat commercials) to remove a piece of metal from the track.

Rich

8. Great stuff Bill! Very proud of your work (and envious too!) - you took great advantage of the access.

I saw one shot on the speedwaymedia site with a partial hood of the #60 (Boris Said). Did you happen to get a shot of the whole car showing the hood or at least a shot of the full hood? I'd love to have a hi-res shot of that as my last name's Raley. :redface: (would only use it in my personal racing stuff collection!)

9. Bill K

Bill K

Jan 29, 2006
    Reno, Nevada
    Here you go Ron..
    Not very sharp, I might have more.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

10. Thanks Bill! Great fun...

11. Bill K

Bill K

Jan 29, 2006
    Reno, Nevada
    A few more

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

12. Cool Bill - Thanks very much! I think that's a one-off deal for Raley's and since he didn't win there likely won't be a die-cast of that particular paint scheme.

13. Great series of shots Bill!!! Looks like you had a great time.

God Bless,
    David

14. Hey... These guys can turn right as well...LOL... You got some really nice shots there Bill... Love the colors in the first set posted.. Well done.

15. Bill K

Bill K

Jan 29, 2006
    Reno, Nevada
    Thanks everyone, I shoot a lot of Races and I think I got my best from this track, There is a lot of great locations to shoot from if you have media access.

16. senna

senna

Jan 6, 2007
    San Jose Ca.
    Bill Great photos. I realy like the 24 with the template, fixture, Claw thing, I have yet to see a photo of this yet. The shots from turn 2 are nice perspective. I wish they raced on road course for 34 races and oval the other 2 races. I like the fact a driver can give pass a try with room for eror and not "hit the wall and end their day" The natural road courses in this country are under used.

17. Great shots Bill! Love the Gordon template shot. How do you about getting a media pass for NASCAR?

Thanks, Anthony

18. RAURICK

RAURICK Guest

Great shots! That "Media Access Pass" comes in handy!

19. Phil Lee

Phil Lee

Jan 17, 2007
    Sale, UK
    Love the photos. I really like the shot of the 24 car going through inspection. I wonder if they had failed it at that point.

20. Bill K

Bill K

Jan 29, 2006
    Reno, Nevada
    Yes that was the infamous inspection.
    Thanks