Infinitude [IR]

Discussion in 'Night, InfraRed, and UltraViolet Photography' started by nfoto, Dec 6, 2005.

1. nfoto

nfoto Guest

Just dropping off an IR image to enjoy or fume about,

Times may be changing but IR photography isn't. This image was shot 30 years ago, by the way.

2. Bjørn,

Thanks for an interesting, beautiful, and very different image.

Muril

3. MontyDog

MontyDog

Jan 30, 2005
    #1064 - You have an error in your SQL syntax;

4. nfoto

nfoto Guest

Dump of pseudo-"EXIF" data from my data base,

Nikon F2, Nikkor 24/2.8, Y-52 filter, Infrared Ektachrome 2443 @ 200 EI

Sorry no exposure or f-number info surviving 30 years :wink:

Shooting straight away as usual, no secrets there. The patient model was my girl friend of those bygone days.

As to UV, I might be convinced that there is a demand for these strange images here at the Café. Matter still under consideration, though.

5. Gale

Gale

Jan 26, 2005
    Viera Fl
    Bjorn,
    How would I convince you I enjoy the IR, UV images and your teachings, when you know I am dumb as a rock.

Awww but you have sparked my interest in the learning of light. I saw a great special on PBS alllll about Newton and found myself very engrossed.

Color of white light was most interesting.

So feel free to post all the teaching and images you like.
    Thank you

I like the image you have posted here and that is a very pretty model.

6. Great image!

I am dumb and totally stupid when it comes to UV or IR photography so obvjously, I cannot ask nor criticize, except that I love seeing your images and they are always welcome. Something tells me we all like it and we could all learn more and benefit from it. This is an invitation :smile:

7. Eerie and thought provoking.

8. RForshey

RForshey Guest

A terrific image Bjorn. In the "old days" I shot many rolls of black and white IR, never got into the color much. Nowadays, I've kept one of my D1x's because of its IR capability. Again, terrific image..