Information Display - Z6

I’m probably going to ask a silly question but it’s annoying me that I cannot change the colour of the top plate display, regardless of which option I select it’s always white on black, not the end of the world but I’d love to know what I’m doing wrong; superb camera otherwise.

Real Name
Ian
I’m probably going to ask a silly question but it’s annoying me that I cannot change the colour of the top plate display, regardless of which option I select it’s always white on black, not the end of the world but I’d love to know what I’m doing wrong; superb camera otherwise.

You can't change the top LCD color on the Z bodies.

Also, I'm jealous you live in Cumbria. My wife and I took a vacation to England this summer, spending 5 days up in Keswick and hiking all over the lakes. What an absolutely stunning area to live. I enjoyed myself far more than I anticipated I would.

Screen Shot 2019-08-15 at 13.08.57.jpg
Subscribe to see EXIF info for this image (if available)

I know, I also have David Busch’s book which says you can, I’ll let the dealer know in case anything else appears awry but at the moment it isn’t an issue.

Thanks for responding.

Thom Hogan to the rescue, perhaps:

Screen Shot 2019-08-15 at 13.25.37.jpg
Subscribe to see EXIF info for this image (if available)

I think so too, my initial post was regarding the top plate LCD the colour of which seems unchangeable although the manual suggests it is, anyway on this side of the Atlantic it’s time for bed!

Latest threads

Top Bottom