Infra Red River in bad weather

The leaves are barely coming out - tender green hit by low sun rays while black clouds and showers roll in.
21312792-L.jpg
Subscribe to see EXIF info for this image (if available)

Nikon D70 2005/05/01 17:38:12.1 Compressed RAW (12-bit) Image Size: Large (3008 x 2000) Lens: 18-70mm F/3.5-4.5 G Focal Length: 44mm Exposure Mode: Manual Metering Mode: Multi-Pattern 4 sec - F/10 Exposure Comp.: 0 EV Sensitivity: ISO 200 Optimize Image: Custom White Balance: Auto AF Mode: Manual Flash Sync Mode: Not Attached Auto Flash Comp: 0 EV Color Mode: Mode II (Adobe RGB) Tone Comp.: User-Defined Custom Curve Hue Adjustment: 0¡ Saturation: Enhanced Sharpening: Normal Image Comment: Long Exposure NR: Off

Real Name
Chris
Very dramatic Christian - I especially like the way the clouds touch the trees in the background and the texture on the water in the front. Keep up the IR - you're great at it!

Great atmosphere...

I really like this shot. It is very textural. The sky and the water look almost as if they don't belong, but in a good way. Very striking.

Dave

Thank you both. You've nailed exactly what I was also caught by. I also have some "regular" shots of the same scenery. Came out dramatic too - using a 1-stop neutral grad helped. I will post them in the landscapes areas.

Latest threads

Top Bottom