Infra-Red shot from today...

Went out today with some fellows from Nikon Cafe :D . Got this IR shot which I like pretty much.

Any comments or critique are welcome.
Thanks
31259357-O.jpg
Subscribe to see EXIF info for this image (if available)

I

Irene

Hi Benoit,

This one is beautiful, it's turned out exceptionally well. I can really "feel" the sun.

Best regards,
Irene

Benoit G. said:
Went out today with some fellows from Nikon Cafe :D . Got this IR shot which I like pretty much.

Any comments or critique are welcome.
Thanks

Really neat Benoit. I think the road adds a good compositional element, something this one here, of mine, may lack :

31371533-L.jpg
Subscribe to see EXIF info for this image (if available)

Do you have some more to post ? I will add some in the days to come.

Salut et au plaisir.

Very nice, Benoit.
I am sorry I missed the outing (due to just getting back from a vacation trip).
Maybe we can do this sagain sometime...

Thanks everybody !!

Thank you very much to everybody.

Gilles, thank you very much. It was very nice to meet Sunday.

Irene, thanks for the kind comments. Your pics are also very inspiring and I invite everybody to watch for Irene's IR shots, they are awesome.

Christian, besides the same shot you posted, I did not succeed that much. The other IR shots I have, I see dust haze in the sky and I'm too lazy to clone that out in Photoshop.

Cris101, it's the same variety of tree but a different one shot at a different place on the site.

Fritz, thanks for the comments. I hope you had great vacations in Europe if I remember. It was really nice to go to shoot with the guys. We for sure will have the chance to repeat that. I'm always willing for a shoot and to meet people, every person I met from Nikon Cafe and DPR turned out to be very kind guys.

Benoit

Latest threads

Top Bottom