Innocence in the shadows....

Discussion in 'People' started by Jetta32696, Jun 13, 2007.

1. Here's another one from my shoot with "Mizz Reese" from last night... As some of you may have read, I'm not that great shooting in available light (indoors), but outside I'm a little better. We found a shaded area with a big opening just pouring light in, and we went for it... Here's what we came up with.

Comments always welcome.

162629640-L.

2. Hi Keith, nice image. She has a great look about her.

3. Thanks Gordon! Jen was very fun to shoot with! Tons of personality, loves to laugh... I'd pay to be 18 again!! LOL

4. cuss2much

cuss2much Guest

good work keith...

very pretty girl...

5. I appreciate that Maurice!! Thanks!

6. ponykilr

ponykilr

May 23, 2007
    usa
    Awesome!

7. frede

frede

Dec 9, 2006
    Princeton, NJ
    Excellent Keith! I love the drama in this shot - great light. The angle makes her look vulnerable and innocent.

I so agree on being 18 again. I think is was Stuart from the forum that told me I would feel old when working with models - he was right. I wonder where Stuart has been - I miss that guy.

8. Thanks Fred!! I really think I got lucky with this shot. I took probably about 5-10 in this area, and this is the only one I liked.

Stuart was definitely right...sometimes people don't believe I'm 35, but they quickly get over it. Shooting the younger gals is definitely fun, especially in Jen's case. She was so bubbly, constantly laughing, and smiling...

9. Nice shot Keith. I agre with Fred about the look of vulnerability. You did a good job with exposure on the subject and still leaving the BG under so it didn't allow any distractions.

10. Thanks Roy!! I haven't seen many pics from you lately, what's new?

11. Been a little busy Keith. I've got my equipment moved into my studio finally this past week. I've been checking in, just not posting on a regular basis. I'll get busy shooting and posting again real soon.

12. Logan

Logan Guest

great shot keith!

re: stuart, dont we all... i wonder what has been keeping him away lately? woody... you talk to him lately? or have i just been missing his posts?!

once again, Keith, this shot is great with wonderful lighting! you definetly nailed this one on the head!

13. Glad to hear it Roy! I hope to have a studio to shoot at some day. :)

Thanks Logan!! I appreciate that.

14. I've been trying to get that shot for quite some time. You did very well here! Gives me something to shoot for!

15. Thank you Jim. I've always been scared of shooting in the shadows...I really think I got lucky with this one...