INSPIRED BY DAN WHITE...my 3000th post

Hmmm, 3000+ post's huh?

Numbers, numbers, let's see:
Average left clicks per day, about 3000
Average right clicks per day, about 400
Average keystrokes per day, about 40,000

Aw, forget it! Data is just not right!:biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

Congratulations Sen!

Awesome bunch of folks here on the Cafe who have helped me many times!

Thanks,

MikeT

Congratulations! I spend a lot more time here than anywhere else on the internet. I am just not a big talker, so my words are usually few and far between. Therefore, my post count does not, in any way at all, reflect the pleasure that I get from being here. I have learned a lot, and I have seen photographers go from barely getting anything in focus on a picture to becoming professionals or at least have professional skills. I appreciate every bit of information that gets passed around. Keep posting and I'll keep reading and trying to learn!

Thank you all - so many nice and sweet people.

Congratulations Sen and may you have many thousands more.

Sounds like a birthday wish...wish it would thousands more. Thanks Gordon.

Congrats Sen and HAPPY 3000th
Thanks for all your help as well.

Phil you are so welcome...anytime

Congrats Seneca, This is truly an amazing place and we are all much better for having you here!!

Dan

Dan you are a kind man...thanks.

Congratulations! I spend a lot more time here than anywhere else on the internet. I am just not a big talker, so my words are usually few and far between. Therefore, my post count does not, in any way at all, reflect the pleasure that I get from being here. I have learned a lot, and I have seen photographers go from barely getting anything in focus on a picture to becoming professionals or at least have professional skills. I appreciate every bit of information that gets passed around. Keep posting and I'll keep reading and trying to learn!

:eek:Whoa you've been here since 2005 and only 200-something post? Ok I think maybe I should find a life outside of this Cafe. I feel like I'm stick in a FRIENDS's RE-RUN where they too spent lots of time in the Cafe!:biggrin:

:Love: Thank you Sen for being such a ray of sunshine

Linda...thank you...you have have been a wonderful friend to me.

Latest threads

Top Bottom