1. Welcome to NikonCafe.com—a friendly Nikon camera & photography discussion forum!

If you are thinking of buying a camera or need help with your photos, you will find our forum members full of advice! Click here to join for free!

Inspired By Linda Z...my Hair

Discussion in 'People' started by Seneca, Jul 4, 2008.

1. Seneca

Seneca

Dec 4, 2006
    Texas!
    Ok Linda...you could have worse problems...at least you keep your hair down...I am constantly putting my hair up in a clip or rubber band. I've gotta do something different...I just don't know what.:( 

ME_SENECA.

There has to be a good style for a 43 year old mother. Help...someone call Oprah and tell her I need help with my hair!! And if there were a magic cream for freckles...those would have been removed 30 years ago.

2. 1. i like that shot
    2. you are a very pretty woman
    3. I LIKE FRECKLES..... why do all freckled women try to HIDE theirs?

3. Phillip Ino

Phillip Ino

Nov 26, 2007
    Austin
    RAWR! 43!? Really?!:eek:  There's a cradle over here that needs robbin' LOL :biggrin:. You look wonderful, Sen. Forgot to even look at your hair. And I TOTALLY agree with the Gregmeister about women and freckles.

4. You can't be 43. As for freckles, heck a face without freckles is like the sky without stars.

5. LindaZ

LindaZ

Jul 29, 2007
    Wilmington, NC
    Hey - another freckled chicka! Well, I wore it down in that photo yes, but not typically.
    Sen, without you wearing it down it's hard to tell what type of style you have now. I hope I look like that when I'm 43!

Well my appointment is on Wednesday. When is yours? ;-)

6. Freckles take years off your age, but those eyes sure do spell mischief !! LOL--I mean sense-of-humor.
    So you didn't like my Mohawk suggestion? :frown:--I don't blame you!

Since you wear it up,why not cut it short--say about cheek length to accentuate your face and keep focus (bad pun) on your eyes. Maybe a tad longer in the back for shape.

I don't know why I am offering this advice--I have no sense of style!!!!

7. Seneca

Seneca

Dec 4, 2006
    Texas!
    :biggrin:...ok make that a double :biggrin: :biggrin: Thank you dear man.

I wish it wasn't so Rich because my body and soul tell me I'm 25 :biggrin: Thanks for the freckle comment. Growing up it was always "You have the cutest freckles"...agh if I had a dollar for everytime someone said that I would be rich!

It's just past my shoulders. I am hoping to get in Tuesday. I think it will be short. If I like it I'll post it...if not...I won't post. :biggrin:

Of course you have style everyone does. You know I think my freckles have had some advantage on me looking a little youthful. Although my mother is 63and people swear she looks 50. She does look young. Thanks for the nice comment

8. Phil

Phil

Nov 25, 2007
    Illinois
    You look GREAT and should'nt change anything.

9. Seneca

Seneca

Dec 4, 2006
    Texas!
    Thanks Phil...it's just time for a change. We women are weird about things like that. I'm sure I speak for a lot of women here.

10. OpenBloom

OpenBloom

Jun 6, 2008
    KY
    Looks fine to me, don't change it :) 

11. Do what you want with the hair. Don't change those deep brown eyes : ~ )
    Can I guess your Husband was holding that camera?

12. Seneca

Seneca

Dec 4, 2006
    Texas!
    I want fashion...I want bounce...- ok I don't know what I want. Hopefully my hairstylist will help me. Thanks for the eye comment. Oh BTW yes my husband did take it and his name is Jim too!

13. Seneca

Seneca

Dec 4, 2006
    Texas!
    Phil said the same thing.

14. Nuteshack

Nuteshack Guest

maybe i'm weird but i've always been a sucker for freckles and buck teeth ..lol

you're a hottie and would look good (really good) no matter the hair-do...;-)

15. Phil

Phil

Nov 25, 2007
    Illinois
    I understand, my wife is the same way. My job is to keep her happy.
    Maybe between you and Linda we could have some sort of poll?

16. Seneca

Seneca

Dec 4, 2006
    Texas!
    And I bet you do a great job at that...I know any man who writes something like that on a forum is truly one heck of a man! Without knowing her...I can sincerely say she's a lucky girl!

Poll? Hey now that is a great thought.

17. 43?!? You're kidding!

Wow. Beautiful woman behind the camera.

18. Seneca

Seneca

Dec 4, 2006
    Texas!

I'm a hottie?!?! Whoa...now I like that! Funny thing I am the only one in my family of 5 that had these freckles...mom and dad both didn't have not one freckle on them.

19. Seneca

Seneca

Dec 4, 2006
    Texas!
    :frown:Or maybe I confused the numbers and meant to say 34...yeah that's it.:biggrin: Yep just turned 43 April 29th - I am a '65 baby. Thank you Bill. It's why I need a new change.

20. I'm a '65 baby and I don't look 1/8 as good :biggrin:

Edit: I just drooled at the photo again, and I was wrong. I meant 1/16th.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.