Inspired By Linda Z...my Hair

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
Ohhh don't be hard on yourself...I bet you look great!!! Hey I knew a Bill from Richmond Virginia years ago. Last name isn't Hartman is it?

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
With your cute inigmatic smile and your freckles who would look at your hair. I would be too busy looking into your eyes.
You know how to make a girl smile...:biggrin: Thanks Gordon.

There are just soooo many things you need to change about yourself, where to start? OK, here goes. Whew, now that we have that list out of the way, WHAT ARE YOU, NUTS??? To say that you are HOT is to barely touch reality. LEAVE YOUR HAIR ALONE other than to let it loose like in the pic you used for your avatar for a while. "She's Got the Look" called and complained yet again that they are having to settle for less than the most beautiful since you didn't enter. Now crazy woman, go look in the mirror at your beautiful eyes, extremely nice skin, magnificent dusting of freckles that accentuate and further highlight your natural beauty, and try to figure out some camera stuff to spend that haircut money on rather than on a haircut you don't need to remove beautiful hair you should leave alone.

Hi Sen

Like everyone else, I think you look great as you are. But if you feel like a change, why not match your freckles with some red hair. These two things always go well together (and I have a thing for redheads :biggrin:).

I'd suggest a coppery orangy red. Do the whole mop or just introduce streaks.

Is orangy even a word ? :smile:

Beautiful women can get away with any hairstyle.

Short or long, I think you would be beautiful either way. I love the freckles, would love to photograph you....too bad I don't live in Texas!

Oh My,
my lil Texas Dreamboat ;)

Why mess with perfection :)

Seriously, it suits your face. I would imagine slightly longer would also but right now your have a wonderful featured face and the hair allows this to be seen :)

As for freckles, many would adore to have them, they are youthful and sexy and YOU! ;)

maybe i'm weird but i've always been a sucker for freckles and buck teeth ..lol
You mean you liked Pippy Longstocking too? She was hot. :biggrin:

Nice doo Sen. Hair up looks good. It shows off your face. For some reason I've seen several '80s hair styles lately. Down to the shoulders and almost covers the face. Yuck...

Actually the meaning/definition of fora is: a plural of forum. If you doubt me you could look it up on Ask.com and click on meaning of fora. Either would be acceptable but fora is kind of cute. :smile:
Hi Gordon

Only one place to Ask, and that's the Oxford English Dictionary, which states:

"forum

/form/

• noun (pl. forums) 1 a meeting or medium for an exchange of views. 2 chiefly N. Amer. a court or tribunal. 3 (pl. fora) (in ancient Roman cities) a public square or marketplace used for judicial and other business."

When referring to a public square or market place, yes, the plural of forums is fora. However, in all other contexts, the plural of forum (as in a meeting or medium for an exchange of views) is forums...

:smile:

p.s. sorry to hijack your thread, Sen...

Hi Gordon

Only one place to Ask, and that's the Oxford English Dictionary.
After Independence Day we looked it up in Webster's dictionary where the definition of fora is: pl. of forums. Of course Harvard still uses the Oxford English Dictionary. :rolleyes: :biggrin:

By the way the Cabridge History of the English lanuage, does indicate that fora is the antiquated plural of forum and that forum's is the more accepted version. I am just pulling your chain a bit.

Real Name
Mike
Seneca...You are as beautiful as you are wise. What a special combination. Thanks for everything. :485:

Potato, potato, tomato, tomato...

Whichever way you say it, Sen is Drop Dead Gorgeous, eh?

Or, as we might say here in the Uk, "She's well fit!"

:biggrin:

Links on this page may be to our affiliates. Sales through affiliate links may benefit this site.
Nikon Cafe is a fan site and not associated with Nikon Corporation.
Forum post reactions by Twemoji: https://github.com/twitter/twemoji
Copyright © 2005-2019 Amin Forums, LLC
Top Bottom