Inspired by Mike Mac.

Discussion in 'Birds' started by 4labs, Apr 12, 2005.

1. Leigh

Leigh

Feb 19, 2005
    Alabama
    Great photo....isn't it nice when we have such talent around us and we find inspiration from it. I know I sure have. Good job Charlie Brown! ;-)

2. Flew

Flew

Jan 25, 2005
    Alabama
    Eric,

I think that we are all inspired by Mike. 8)

Cute pup; nice pic. ;-)

Frank

3. Chocolate labs are cool!! Nice shot!! :D :D :D

4. Thanks for sharing this image of your pet.

5. Thnxs everyone, I love this site where there are so many great photographers that don't frown on guys like me who just love sharing my pets with everyone. On other sites the so called "pros" frown on pet posts...

6. That's because "They" treat "Us" the way they treat their pets, which is why the pets don't like them either :lol: , ouch, just couldn't help myself.

I'll check back in a bit to see if your image pops up, getting the dreaded Red X right now, but I think Comcast is having some DNS and routing issues, so it may be me. I'll drop you a note if it isn't back shortly. And, whatever it is, I'm sure it is Simply MahVelous :wink: .

Thanks for indulging the rest of us, as well, if nothing else it is a refreshing change from the "special" duck photos that Frank keeps posting....... :wink:

7. Flew

Flew

Jan 25, 2005
    Alabama
    Hey Bill,

Phhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhft!!

Your friend,

Frank

:twisted:

8. We love pet shots here! This is a very nice portrait of Charlie Brown (good name for him too!). :lol: :lol:

I think I posted this here before, but here is a shot taken at the breeder when we picked up Belle: they raise Goldens, and Labs (yellow and chocolate), and I thought this was cute.
    5121252-L.

9. So, is that your Special Duck Call? Excites them into such a frenzy? The style you are becoming known for, pretty darn scary, I think..... :wink:

Oh, for any humor-impaired folks around but I don't think we allow them at the Cafe, I am, as always, totally serious....see my straight face? Honest.......

10. Well thanks you and your shoot looks great what a beautiful dog, if I already didn't have 4 pets might think of this breed