Inspired by Mike Mac.

I saw Mike's pics of Salem and I loved how Salem's face ws sharp and the body kept soft. So I tried it on Charlie Brown.

Exif http://4labs.smugmug.com/photos/newexif.mg?ImageID=19545986

19545986-M.jpg
Subscribe to see EXIF info for this image (if available)

Great photo....isn't it nice when we have such talent around us and we find inspiration from it. I know I sure have. Good job Charlie Brown! ;-)

Eric,

I think that we are all inspired by Mike. 8)

Cute pup; nice pic. ;-)

Frank

Thnxs everyone, I love this site where there are so many great photographers that don't frown on guys like me who just love sharing my pets with everyone. On other sites the so called "pros" frown on pet posts...

4labs said:
Thnxs everyone, I love this site where there are so many great photographers that don't frown on guys like me who just love sharing my pets with everyone. On other sites the so called "pros" frown on pet posts...

That's because "They" treat "Us" the way they treat their pets, which is why the pets don't like them either :lol: , ouch, just couldn't help myself.

I'll check back in a bit to see if your image pops up, getting the dreaded Red X right now, but I think Comcast is having some DNS and routing issues, so it may be me. I'll drop you a note if it isn't back shortly. And, whatever it is, I'm sure it is Simply MahVelous :wink: .

Thanks for indulging the rest of us, as well, if nothing else it is a refreshing change from the "special" duck photos that Frank keeps posting....... :wink:

Retief said:
Thanks for indulging the rest of us, as well, if nothing else it is a refreshing change from the "special" duck photos that Frank keeps posting....... :wink:

Hey Bill,

Phhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhft!!

Your friend,

Frank

:twisted:

We love pet shots here! This is a very nice portrait of Charlie Brown (good name for him too!). :lol: :lol:

I think I posted this here before, but here is a shot taken at the breeder when we picked up Belle: they raise Goldens, and Labs (yellow and chocolate), and I thought this was cute.
5121252-L.jpg
Subscribe to see EXIF info for this image (if available)

Flew said:
Retief said:

Hey Bill,

Phhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhft!!

Your friend,

Frank

:twisted:

So, is that your Special Duck Call? Excites them into such a frenzy? The style you are becoming known for, pretty darn scary, I think..... :wink:

Oh, for any humor-impaired folks around but I don't think we allow them at the Cafe, I am, as always, totally serious....see my straight face? Honest.......

Latest threads

Top Bottom