Inspired by Uncle Frank....;-)

After looking at UF's Snowys for the last couple of days, and agonizing because all I have to shoot is danged pigeons, I decided to go back through my shots from the February Merritt trip. I still have scores of shots that I haven't even processed, ad I did manage to find a few of these beautiful guys.

All taken with the D2H / 300 2.8 + 1.4 TC.

Flare out:
Subscribe to see EXIF info for this image (if available)

The lunge:

In flight:

Ahhhh, I feel much better.... :lol:

Frank

Thanks Bryan. I can't wait to get back down there to get more pics of these guys.

Frank

Nice Flew.

I still have several I have not processed myself. But thats ok. One day I will get to them along with many others.

What type of plans are evolving for the Merrit shoot. ???

Thanks

Gale said:
What type of plans are evolving for the Merrit shoot. ???

Thanks
Gale,

Janie and I will be arriving late Sunday night on the 29th of May, and will be leaving the following Sunday morning (6/5). In between, I expect to be shooting with you and Harry every day. :lol:

Hopefully Harris will be up for several of these days, and I thought that I would try to go down to his place at least one day. Are you interested in going down to see him and shooting around his area?

Frank

Frank,

Beautiful Snowy pictures... I hope you're printing and framing some of your shots...the third one is screaming to be on the wall,

Gaye

Thanks Gaye,

I haven't really gotten into printing these things yet. I will though, and I appreciate your kind words.

I sure wish that you could join us at Merritt. :?

Regards,

Frank

Ok
I was gettign worried two staic shots but you came through with the flight shot at the end. Very well done, I might have to post a few of my snowys since I to am inspired and jealous of UF havign brds to shoot. I need a trip to FLA

Re: Nice Job Frank

jfenton said:
You're making me rather ill feeling with the clarity of those shots.
Sorry.... :cry:

I wish that you had kept the H for a while. :?

Are you going to be able to come to the Merritt session?

Regards,

Frank

Paul,

I certainly don't see anything wrong with this one. What is it that you don't like?

Now focusing on your wife's back (or was that back-focusing on your wife??), that is a different matter altogether.... :lol:

Frank

Latest posts

Links on this page may be to our affiliates. Sales through affiliate links may benefit this site.
Nikon Cafe is a fan site and not associated with Nikon Corporation.
Forum post reactions by Twemoji: https://github.com/twitter/twemoji
Copyright © 2005-2019 Amin Forums, LLC
Top Bottom