Installing photoshop elements 13 from remote disc.

I finally decided to buy it after being with Elements 9 till now - the only reason being that I needed it for my new iMac. It installed ok on my Macbook though I didn't really need it there but when I try to install on my iMac using the remote disc option I can access the disc from my iMac but "install" gives an error message "You can't open the application because it may be damaged or incomplete".
If I copy it onto a usb stick and plug it in I get a message that it may be pirate software and can't install.
What do I do?
[Ok, for now I'm downloading it and will report back]

D

Deleted member 4116

i've never seen any message about "pirated software". Unless you're talking about the "installing software from trusted sources" option that is in system preferences. If that's the case, choose "anywhere" from the list instead of "mac store and trusted developers" or whatever it is labeled.

Desmond,

Does Elements for Mac have the Elements Organizer? I use a MacBookAir for everything except photography. For the last 5 years I have used an older HP running windows, 8G RAM, backups to portable hard drives. About 40,000 images. I shoot RAW exclusively (D3 and D800) I have been tempted to get an iMac.

Louis

Latest threads

Top Bottom