Instead of birds, one grass abstract pictures.

In my post to Mike Mac, I mentioned I took some grass and bushes to do some abstract pictures after unsuccessfully hunting for birds pictures. Here's one as a thank to a warm welcome I received from this forum's members.

Subscribe to see EXIF info for this image (if available)

Regards.

Hey Dao,

It's easy to give a warm welcome to the nice folks that are gathering here, and you fit right in that group. :p

Cool shot too. 8)

daodang said:
Here's one as a thank to a warm welcome I received from this forum's members.
Regards,

Frank

daodang said:
In my post to Mike Mac, I mentioned I took some grass and bushes to do some abstract pictures after unsuccessfully hunting for birds pictures. Here's one as a thank to a warm welcome I received from this forum's members.

Regards.
Hey, Dao, good to see you here. I'm too lazy to answer both threads, so I'll just drop my warm welcome here :lol: .

When I see an image like yours I am just amazed at how you figure out to put those "bits" together in such a pleasing way to the eye. If I did that it would look like a bunch of grass dumped on a table, you turn it into an image that makes me go "Hmmmmmm....nice...".

Thanks.

daodang said:

Subscribe to see EXIF info for this image (if available)

Regards.
As I mentioned in dpreview, I like this image a lot. The subtle colors with the stark stalks of grass make a very pleasing image.

Re: Dao . . .

First, Welcome Dao,

Nice to have you here.

That is one dynamic image. Wow.

Cheers
Gale

Links on this page may be to our affiliates. Sales through affiliate links may benefit this site.
Nikon Cafe is a fan site and not associated with Nikon Corporation.
Forum post reactions by Twemoji: https://github.com/twitter/twemoji
Copyright © 2005-2019 Amin Forums, LLC
Top Bottom