Instead of participating to Challenge #3...

Hi,

I would love to participate to NikonCafe Challenge #3 but sadly, I must declare forfeiture. Tomorrow, I will go for a chirurgical operation to cure my right eye's cataract. So I can't shoot during the next 2 or 3 weeks.

To consolate myself, today, I took some butterflies pictures at the Montreal annual butterflies show, Here's one of them. There're some more in Macro Forum. Wish you will enjoy.

Subscribe to see EXIF info for this image (if available)

Best regards.

Sorry about your cataract surgery Dao. This is a fairly easy procedure to go through just don't get discouraged right at first as your eye will have some flare from lights etc., but that will clear up before long. Love your butterfly picture.

Dao, with the way you "see" now, which is just awesome, it will only be much better after your surgery. Stay well, take care, listen to the doctors, don't chase the nurses :wink: .

Be well, and what a very nice consolation for yourself.....

My prayers and best wishes to you.

gho

Hey, how come you won't be able to shoot? Do they work on both eyes or just your right?

Links on this page may be to our affiliates. Sales through affiliate links may benefit this site.
Nikon Cafe is a fan site and not associated with Nikon Corporation.
Forum post reactions by Twemoji: https://github.com/twitter/twemoji
Copyright © 2005-2019 Amin Forums, LLC
Top Bottom