Interfit Lighting Gear?

does anyone or has anyone used this companies product? i have a chance to pick up a "home studio kit" that include, two 150 watt/sec flash heads, two lighting stands, a 60x60cm softbox and a white translucent umbrella, power cables and sync cord. and since im wanting to improve on my lighting and portriature ive been thinking bout getting it... well it would be the best for a starter i think...

150 is not much power. I am sure you can make it work and the price may be right, but I am willing to bet you will be looking for higher powered strobes in the not too distant future.

I am not familiar with this brand or kit so I will leave specific comments to others.

Best of luck.

150 is not much power. I am sure you can make it work and the price may be right, but I am willing to bet you will be looking for higher powered strobes in the not too distant future.

I am not familiar with this brand or kit so I will leave specific comments to others.

Best of luck.
well i will be using it for mostly in-home studio/family portraiture type stuff, nothing big major or anything like, it will be mainly for me to get my learnage with studio lighting ...

P

Paul.r.lindqvist

Good enough to start with, its about the same power as the AB B400. And is a known budget brand in europe, just like AB.

The power will be enough, to get you started, especially in a smaller home studio.

Links on this page may be to our affiliates. Sales through affiliate links may benefit this site.
Nikon Cafe is a fan site and not associated with Nikon Corporation.
Forum post reactions by Twemoji: https://github.com/twitter/twemoji
Copyright © 2005-2019 Amin Forums, LLC
Top Bottom