Interfit Lighting Gear?

Discussion in 'General flash photography, lighting, and technique' started by zerocool, Jul 14, 2008.

1. zerocool

zerocool

Jan 21, 2008
    Tracy Calif
    does anyone or has anyone used this companies product? i have a chance to pick up a "home studio kit" that include, two 150 watt/sec flash heads, two lighting stands, a 60x60cm softbox and a white translucent umbrella, power cables and sync cord. and since im wanting to improve on my lighting and portriature ive been thinking bout getting it... well it would be the best for a starter i think...

2. 150 is not much power. I am sure you can make it work and the price may be right, but I am willing to bet you will be looking for higher powered strobes in the not too distant future.

I am not familiar with this brand or kit so I will leave specific comments to others.

Best of luck.

3. zerocool

zerocool

Jan 21, 2008
    Tracy Calif
    well i will be using it for mostly in-home studio/family portraiture type stuff, nothing big major or anything like, it will be mainly for me to get my learnage with studio lighting ...

4. Good enough to start with, its about the same power as the AB B400. And is a known budget brand in europe, just like AB.

The power will be enough, to get you started, especially in a smaller home studio.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.