International Car Show in NYC

Discussion in 'Photojournalism, Candids and Street Photography' started by JerseyJay, Apr 20, 2005.

1. Few pictures taken at the International Car Show in NYC

I used D70 w/ kit lens (18-70mm). I tried 50 f/1.8 but with that many people, I had no chance. 12-24mm would have been perfect.

cobra.

ferrari.

Mercedes_Benz_SLRMcLaren.

lamborghini_murcielago.

2. Wow Jay those are some pretty incredible automobiles. Your images are excellent.

3. Very well done. I like the last one the best.

4. F15Todd

F15Todd

Feb 1, 2005
    Tennessee
    Sweet rides

5. Thank you all. I think overall the show was OK. I guess people nowadays have huge expectations and it is hard to satisfy them. My favorite "affordable" cars were BMW 6 series and Acura RL.

Of course you have to love those exotic rides !

6. Leigh

Leigh

Feb 19, 2005
    Alabama
    VRRROOOOMMMM!!!! okay, great shots, but where is the Porsche?????

7. lussos

lussos

May 1, 2005
    New York
    Love the Cobra Pic. Great stuff.

8. OK Jay.....I have now officially benn BLOWN AWAY!!! WOW!!! Great shots!! :D :D :D :D :D

9. Thanks Bryan. Feedback like this makes me want to photograph even more !

10. Jay,

Did you use your SB800 with these shots?

11. Bryan,
    No flash. Kit lens 18-70 was more then enough :)