Internet backbone issue?

Anyone having issues getting to sites in US or know specifically what is going on?

I seem to have a major issue getting from Knoxville, TN to California based sites, including ReallyRightStuff.com.

Can some of you on different paths get to reallyrightstuff.com? Just looking for some validation that others in alternate locations can get to them for example, and even confirmation that others near my TN location can't.

Thanks

Anyone having issues getting to sites in US or know specifically what is going on?

I seem to have a major issue getting from Knoxville, TN to California based sites, including ReallyRightStuff.com.

Can some of you on different paths get to reallyrightstuff.com? Just looking for some validation that others in alternate locations can get to them for example, and even confirmation that others near my TN location can't.

Thanks
Doug,

I was unable to reach RRS yesterday by their online ordering system, so I called them, instead. They apologized for the website / online ordering system, which is undergoing a major transformation. According to RRS, it was down yesterday.

P

PossumCorner

Anyone having issues getting to sites in US ....
Seems alright - arrived here from Australia okay, just tried reallyrightstuff they are fine, so is Smugmug (using Firefox).

Instant access

I received instant access to HTGuide thru the link you gave from Omaha, Nebraska.

Thanks, at least I now know it's either my problem here, perhaps on my network, or a section of the backbone out of my control.

Thanks a lot! Confirmed!

Real Name
William Beem
Have you tried just doing a couple of pings and a trace route? That'll let you know your path and where it's getting bogged down.

Latest posts

Links on this page may be to our affiliates. Sales through affiliate links may benefit this site.
Nikon Cafe is a fan site and not associated with Nikon Corporation.
Forum post reactions by Twemoji: https://github.com/twitter/twemoji
Copyright © 2005-2019 Amin Forums, LLC
Top Bottom