1. Welcome to NikonCafe.com—a friendly Nikon camera & photography discussion forum!

If you are thinking of buying a camera or need help with your photos, you will find our forum members full of advice! Click here to join for free!

Into the night

Discussion in 'Film Forum' started by braver, Aug 23, 2008.

1. braver

braver

Apr 2, 2008
    netherlands
    Had this one lying around, as figured as I'm uploading, I might as well share this one. The story: I as trying to find a good angle to shoot the church when I biker passed through the frame and I had only one shot. Well, the angle is off, but I think it works on some level at least :)  Reminds me I need to take the camera out more when it's dark :cool: 

2788843047_6b9a309282.png
    Subscribe to see EXIF info for this image (if available)

Also found out that you can't leave anything to those photolabs as they overcompensated and made the print way too light. I'm planning on taking a course in darkroom techniques. Although I don't really see a c41 darkrooom in my future, I do wonder what I could do with access to the one on campus here. Should be interesting :) 

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.