Into the sun...

rr

This shot was taken straight into the sun.It's my youngest daughter just coming out of the pool with her hair still a bit wet.

Subscribe to see EXIF info for this image (if available)

JAM

This is a very nice backlit photo with a lot to recommend it. That wisp of hair across her face, coupled with the "Oh dad - not again" smile divulges a lot about her personality.

The only thing I could possibly suggest is that if you were using an on-camera light (hard to tell from the image), you might experiment with the dodge tool on Photoshop to bring up the catchlights in her eyes.

Real Name
Chris
What a great shot Danny! The backlighting is very strong, and you are immediately taken into her wispy, wet hair. I don't find the lack of bright dots in her eyes a problem with this image.

Very nice. Love the wispy hair and facial expression against the strong backlight. A small nitpick might be to have a bit more space above and below -- something more square, less horizontal. Not sure that catchlight (in the eyes) would make it any better due to the nature of the image.

Again, very nice...

Kind regards,

_Man_

rr

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
Thanks for the nice comments :wink:

@ Thorgal:good to see you here :!: :D

Links on this page may be to our affiliates. Sales through affiliate links may benefit this site.
Nikon Cafe is a fan site and not associated with Nikon Corporation.
Forum post reactions by Twemoji: https://github.com/twitter/twemoji
Copyright © 2005-2019 Amin Forums, LLC
Top Bottom