Introducing Alfie

Hopefully to be another horse for Maria and to join our lovely Bailey.

Hope you like this painting.

Best wishes

Ray
DSC_9989 painting texture.jpg
Subscribe to see EXIF info for this image (if available)

Butlerkid

Cafe Ambassador
Administrator
Real Name
Karen
Agree with others that this is a fine looking horse!!!! And, as usual, you have done a fine job with this creation. Is the white spot on it's belly natural? If not, removing it would keep the whites around the horse's head.

Last edited:
Agree with others that this is a fine looking horse!!!! And, as usual, you have done a fine job with this creation. Is the white spot on it's belly natural? If not, removing it would keep the whites around the horse's head.
Hi Butlerkid...yes the white spot on the belly is actually there......thank you for the kind feedback

Thanks so much for the kind feedback.......sadly, not a happy ending....

Alfie is the most wonderful mannered horse with a gentle temperament but Maria could not come to terms with his being so fine, a long neck and body...

We had him on trial and a few tears shed when Maria decided he was not for her......I wish I could ride....I would have loved him.

She will instead focus on her horse, Bailey, which she has had for some years now and who is equally lovely in temperament but suits her better to ride as he is a bit more stocky...

Best wishes to all

Ray

Latest threads

Top Bottom