1. Welcome to NikonCafe.com—a friendly Nikon camera & photography discussion forum!

If you are thinking of buying a camera or need help with your photos, you will find our forum members full of advice! Click here to join for free!

Introducing Apollo, the Fawn

Discussion in 'Retouching and Post Processing' started by beaucamera, Jun 6, 2007.

1. Look what I found today scrambling out of the bushes! I knew their were a pair of fawns in the neighborhood, but this was the first time I'd seen one. My neighbor decided to call this one Apollo (first one to see a fawn gets naming rights!). I'm sure you'll see more of this guy, but I just wanted to introduce him to you today.

My presentation is in two parts: the original image I started with and then a montage.

I extracted "Apollo" from the background and then used my cutout to make a custom brush that I used on the background. First time I've tried making a custom brush with this way!

Virginia
    aka beaucamera

Original Image
    80090382.jpg
    Subscribe to see EXIF info for this image (if available)

Introducing Apollo montage
    80090383.jpg
    Subscribe to see EXIF info for this image (if available)

Last edited by a moderator: Jun 30, 2007
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.