Introducing Mason Elijah Wilder -born 6/20/07

Discussion in 'People' started by bwilder10h, Jun 24, 2007.

1. Mason Elijah Wilder was born 6/20/07 weighing 7lbs 1oz and 20 inches long. Mom and baby are doing great and dad is so proud :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin: I think he's the most beautiful thing I've laid eyes on...:smile:

Stay tuned for more pics.... I've taken 600 photos in the last 4 days and only had a few minutes to grab a couple and convert/upload. The D50 shines!!! Love that camera. :Love:

Thise photo was taken less than five minutes after birth. He opened his eyes almost immediately.
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Last edited by a moderator: Jun 24, 2007
  2. Congratulations Brian. Great looking kid.

3. Gale

Gale

Jan 26, 2005
    Viera Fl
    Ohhh my

CONGRATULATIONS

Gorgeous baby.

Ditry feet already:>)))))

4. Nuteshack

Nuteshack Guest

wow Brian ....CONGTRATS to u all!!! ..absolutely beautiful little man child u have there. wonderful captures!!! ...fine use of your tools. so glad u got it all sorted before the BIG day......blessings!!!
    ;-))

5. congratulations and a great looking young man he is! That birth date can not be right though, it aint here yet.

6. Thanks Roy. I'm biased but I think hes the best looking boy I've seen...:wink:

Thanks Gale. Yep, that was the footprint taking time.

Thanks Nute. God has truely blessed and answered prayers. I'm so thankful!

Thank you Dave. We are very lucky to have him. Fixed the date... :rolleyes: lack of sleep I guess. :biggrin::tongue:

7. Nuteshack

Nuteshack Guest

it's ok, Dave. he's excited ...;-))

8. Hey Brian, I'll bet your wife is thrilled to have that overwith. The great thing about it is you have a stellar new son to photograph and play with. Way to go my friend.

9. Congratulations!!

10. Congrats to you and your family!!!

Beautiful boy.

Now go get shooting!!!

11. :wink: Thats an understatement... :biggrin:

She really is happy and glad to be home. We spent three very unrestful nights in the hospital. :redface:

Thank you!

Thanks Mitchell. I'm about to cross the 700 photos mark here in a few hours. My camera has almost spent as much time in my hands as the baby boy...

A new Grandma and a lovely wife just an hour after delivery... :eek:
    [​IMG]

12. asaya

asaya Subscribing Member

Aug 7, 2006
    Syracuse, NY
    Tony Saya
    Beautiful Child, Congrats

13. :biggrin::biggrin: As he should be!

14. Nuteshack

Nuteshack Guest

another great photo ...looks like he's posing for u...;-))

15. Your wife looks as lovely as in her avatar and just one hour, that is amazing!

16. Geej

Geej

Aug 11, 2005
    Northern Colorado
    Congratulations to you and your wife on your precious baby boy! I look forward to seeing many more photos of him.

17. Gale

Gale

Jan 26, 2005
    Viera Fl
    1 hour...holey smokes
    Gorgeous lady and the mom is to:>))

18. Seneca

Seneca

Dec 4, 2006
    Texas!
    Beautiful...I know you are so happy. Don't be surprised when you'll be sitting there watching your little baby sleep...you can sit there for hours, and you'll know its the best thing to do.

Congratulations ... and on your new title as DAD!

19. 1FASTZ

1FASTZ

Jan 25, 2006
    Cincinnati, OH
    Brian, Congratulations! Cute little guy you got there. I was just wondering the other day if the little guy showed up yet. Glad to hear that all is well. Great shots too.

20. Duschoolboy

Duschoolboy

Dec 17, 2006
    Brian,
    Nice shots! I am still on an emotional high from the birth of my daughter on June first. I hope to see more pics in the future.
    Mike