Review iPad Pro review

I've had the pro for a couple of days now so here are my thoughts.

If you have ever wanted a do everything multi-media device this is it. The speakers are good enough I don't want to use headphones or speakers. Doesn't mean it is as good as dedicated speakers just it is good enough.

The screen is huge, in between a 13" and 15" mbp but different ratio. Movies look great and again the speakers make for a great multimedia experience. I've enjoyed streaming Netflix and actually prefer this format for streaming over my flatscreen.

I like browsing the web and watching tv at the same time and this is good for that. I don't feel the size is a problem. For those that have bifocals like I do, the iPad fits nicely into the reading lens section while on my lap.

I haven't tried any production apps but there is one I am very interested in, the astropad which turns it into a Wacom tablet for work in Photoshop. I bought the 126 go version to use as a backup for photos when I do weddings or travel and want to do some basic edits.

Bottom line. I don't think it's a replacement for a laptop, but I haven't used my laptop other than to edit since getting the iPad pro. Content consumption from movies to web to music to books is much better than the regular iPad.

Couldn't be more pleased with mine, I have acquired a number of FREE apps with two that are outstanding for use with the pencil, PROCREATE AND 53 PAPER, there are a number more to be found. Enjoy yours the early negative posters on the web are going to be proved wrong.

Had one here for about a month, it's a big IPad - pencil is a nice touch, took Apple a few weeks to get it here - first keyboard that came didn't work at all but they shipped a new one very fast. Only thing that surprised me when opening the box was the weight.

Latest posts

Links on this page may be to our affiliates. Sales through affiliate links may benefit this site.
Nikon Cafe is a fan site and not associated with Nikon Corporation.
Forum post reactions by Twemoji: https://github.com/twitter/twemoji
Copyright © 2005-2019 Amin Forums, LLC
Top Bottom