IQ on this Sports Gallery is really amazing

Discussion in 'Sports Photography' started by Randy, Apr 10, 2007.

1. After seeing more of Mike & Frank's stuff as well as others I think IQ here is just amazing....
    I have learned more from this place than any forum I have ever joined....thx guys !

2. eng45ine

eng45ine

May 11, 2005
    Chicago, IL
    Thanks Randy and the compliment is graciously returned to you as well. Since the moment this forum was created, it has turned out to be a wonderful resource for all of us to use to help in the improvement of our sports action photography. I say in honesty that my photography would have suffered dearly without having the Cafe to consult with. I have learned plenty and expect to learn much more now that the sports season is active again. We all learn from one another.

3. I have learned so much her not just camera info but seeing where others are shooting from different angles thing like that also help we have a whole bunch of talented folks here at the Cafe that is for sure

4. niknd501

niknd501

May 13, 2006
    Illinois
    I agree with Randy....The photos on this site simply set the standard for where
    I want to be at some point. I too have learned so much from this site it is
    simply amazing.

5. Dave

Dave

Feb 7, 2007
    Suwanee, GA
    I agree wholeheartedly. Seeing some of these tack sharp photos of the baseball and other sports action really has me lusting for a 300 f/2.8 lens and a D200 body to go with it...

6. Yes, this forum has been a great help to me as well. I thank everyone for contributing....and I'm off to shoot a softball game!

7. Absolutely. +1 X 100. : ~ )
    Sincere Thank you to All!

8. I'll have to add "stunning" to the list. I see better stuff here than at Sportsshooter or SI... honestly. Some of you guys.gals definitely have a serious talent for this.

Dennis

9. Gale

Gale

Jan 26, 2005
    Viera Fl
    I have to agree this is a great forum

10. I would not have learned 1/10 the schooling anywhere else. Sports has had a definite impact on the rest of my photography, mostly learning how to really use the camera.

Thank you to all the great pro photogs here offering support, education, and wisdom.

11. Chris_B

Chris_B

Mar 12, 2006
    Arlington, VA
    You guys have taught me a ton.

12. dabluedevil

dabluedevil Guest

It's inspiring, I need you guys to look up to to have something to compare my horrible work to. Keep it up guys, and never stop pushin yourselves.

13. Commodorefirst

Commodorefirst Admin/Moderator Administrator

May 1, 2005
    Missouri
    although my sports is usually "indoor dance" i read pretty near everything here and learn a ton of info for those few occasions where I venture to the outdoor fields,

someday soon it will be indoor strobe time!

cheers, and thanks for everything folks

Wade