IR again This time the sky is blue.

Discussion in 'Night, InfraRed, and UltraViolet Photography' started by Bohdan, Aug 7, 2005.

1. Or as far as a colour blind person can tell. This is the a look at the Sea Lion rock formation at Sibley Provincial park Lake Superior - Thunder Bay Ontario

[​IMG]

As always comments,suggestions, etc are welcomed

Bohdan

2. NIce !!

Hi Bohdan, I like that one too. I like the composition. Even with or without blue sky, your last IRs were really good.

Benoit

3. Gale

Gale

Jan 26, 2005
    Viera Fl
    I think it is very beautiful

4. Chris101

Chris101

Feb 2, 2005
    Arizona
    Arrite - another CB! "Hey dude - the sky's purple." Heh!

Whatever color it is, the photo looks great!

5. Thanks Benoit. I'm working on it....I very much admire what you have posted in this forum...I'm picking up pointers from your work

bohdan

6. Thanks Gale...

We live in a beautiful area....Northern Ontario. around Lake Superior

bohdan

7. Hi Chris...NO purple really??? Darn I could never tell purple!!!

Bohdan

8. Very nice composition.

9. Thanks Gilles..

I'm having fun with this lately...

Bohdan

10. Irene

Irene Guest

Hi Bohdan,

I already posted in DPR how much I like this image. But I loved the green sky. In fact, as soon as the weather brightens up here I intend to do some new IR's with - guess what - yep, a green sky.

Keep them coming (even with purple skies ;-)

Irene

11. Thanks Irene...I kind of liked the green sky myself...I thought others didn't so I conformed to blue....or is it purple??

bohdan

12. Irene

Irene Guest

No Bohdan, it's not purple, it's a beautiful shade of blue.

Regards,
    Irene

13. Nice shot, Bohdan! I see a blue sky with maybe a small band or two of purple. Great job!

14. Thanks Kevin...That's the colour of our skies up in Thunder Bay ( kidding!)

Bohdan

15. The green sky seemed rather other worldly so I best say I like this one better. Actually they are both nice image.

16. Thanks Gordon...I'm getting a mix of opinions, re: the sky colours...I kind of like them both myself. They each evoke a differnt kind of mood..

Bohdan