Ireland: a wonderful landscape...

Last summer, I spent a few weeks photographing the wonderful landscapes of Ireland; it's such a beautiful place, full of historical and natural beauty, that I felt privileged to be able to portray it with my photographs. This first instalment features landscapes as devoid as possible of man made stuff & of the intervention of men in general. I am posting a few here, as always there are much more to be find on my blog.

_D8E0511_0515.jpg
Subscribe to see EXIF info for this image (if available)

_D8E1073.jpg

_D8E1273.jpg

_D8E1046.jpg

_D8E1038.jpg

_D8E0828.jpg

Tech stuff: all photographs have been shot with the D800E and the 24, 35, 50, 85 f1.4 AF-S with the 70-300 AF-S VR when needed, on a Gitzo tripod equipped with the Cube. Singh-Ray filters have been used as well (polarizer, Grad ND & ND) and a SB-910 Speedlight was used as well. RAW developed in Capture NX2 and finished off in PS CS6.

Again, for those daring souls among you, there is much more to be seen on my blog.Thank you for viewing!

These are all stunning! I've always wanted to visit Ireland and have been considering a photo trip there recently. I've saved your blog entry as a favorite as it provides some excellent ideas for locations!

Thanks,
Glenn

What a beautiful set!
Went to Ireland over summer it was amazing but missed some of the sights you have there :)

Some excellent photographs, you've really motivated me to take a trip over there and try and capture some of Ireland's beauty in my own unique way. I really like the sense of motion created with the Torc waterfall.

These are all stunning! I've always wanted to visit Ireland and have been considering a photo trip there recently. I've saved your blog entry as a favorite as it provides some excellent ideas for locations!

Thanks,
Glenn

Wonderful images! #1, 3 and 5 are particularly nice!

Well done!

What a beautiful set!
Went to Ireland over summer it was amazing but missed some of the sights you have there :)

It sure is. But it takes a photgrapher with good eyes to capture its beauty! Great job!

Amazing!!!

Beautiful set!

Spectacular!

Some excellent photographs, you've really motivated me to take a trip over there and try and capture some of Ireland's beauty in my own unique way. I really like the sense of motion created with the Torc waterfall.

I couldn't agree more!

Thank you very much everyone for your nice words, very much appreciated! :biggrin: I am glad you all enjoyed and very happy if my pictures served as inspiration to go and discover such a beautiful country!

Latest threads

Top Bottom