Iris Garden - Missouri Botanical Garden

My family has had a membership to the Missouri Botanical Gardens for years. But, there are things every year that are, for some reason or another, firsts for us. I had never experienced the iris garden in full bloom. Absolutely breath-taking. I did my best to do it justice.

p2544977684-5.jpg
Subscribe to see EXIF info for this image (if available)

p2544970467-5.jpg

p2544973862-5.jpg

p2544977184-5.jpg

p2544979708-5.jpg

LyndeeLoo

Administrator
Administrator
Those are glorious! I’m headed there this weekend for the origami exhibit. I will have to see what’s in bloom this weekend. In the meantime, your images are fantastic!

Butlerkid

Cafe Ambassador
Administrator
Real Name
Karen
Excellent images, Aaron! That first one is Really well done with the shallow DOF and the composition!

Exquisite! I LOVE Irises!
My favorite flower! beautiful photos.
Those are glorious! I’m headed there this weekend for the origami exhibit. I will have to see what’s in bloom this weekend. In the meantime, your images are fantastic!
Excellent images, Aaron! That first one is Really well done with the shallow DOF and the composition!
Thank you, all. I posted these back in May and just figured nobody cared for them. I loved the exhibit.

Butlerkid

Cafe Ambassador
Administrator
Real Name
Karen
I know the feeling! I post a thread and get 50-75 views, but only 1-5 comments. Then I wonder.....are the images that unappealing due to subject matter, technicals, photos are a dime a dozen these days, or ?????????? LOL!

Keep posting! Your work is definitely very, very good!

Wonderful!! Irises are so amazing. It's too bad that they don't last very long.
Thanks, Terri. I was thinking the same thing.
I know the feeling! I post a thread and get 50-75 views, but only 1-5 comments. Then I wonder.....are the images that unappealing due to subject matter, technicals, photos are a dime a dozen these days, or ?????????? LOL!

Keep posting! Your work is definitely very, very good!
I know what you mean, Karen. I guess I do the same thing. I get tied up with my own world and don't take the time to comment on others' nice images.

Latest threads

Links on this page may be to our affiliates. Sales through affiliate links may benefit this site.
Nikon Cafe is a fan site and not associated with Nikon Corporation.
Forum post reactions by Twemoji: https://github.com/twitter/twemoji
Forum GIFs powered by GIPHY: https://giphy.com/
Copyright © Amin Forums, LLC
Top Bottom