Iris

The one rescued frame from an RZ67 roll. I am thinking this makes an awesome flower camera. The bellows makes close focusing a snap. Need to try Velvia.

Subscribe to see EXIF info for this image (if available)

Crop of same showing how much this film and camera captured despite my best efforts to ruin it. This frame was in horrible shape. Spent more than an hour repairing it digitally.

Plus X at 125. Metered with a D200. Flash via Elinchrom BX400 and an XS Chimera soft box.

Thanks Josef.

Still a crying shame I messed up though. I would say the best shot of the roll was one of those completely destroyed.

Thanks.

Here is another one with some of the light leak damage left intact. Trying to turn lemons into lemonade.

Iris! the second, detail shot does it for me, as i see the softer (focused) tones, breaking-up in background. the petal detail is great on all of these.

light leak

Thanks.

Here is another one with some of the light leak damage left intact. Trying to turn lemons into lemonade.

The light leak works for you giving the foreground 3 dimentionality and adding depth to the entire photo.
BTW, did I tell you how much I like these photos?
Beautiful, thank you,

The light leak works for you giving the foreground 3 dimentionality and adding depth to the entire photo.
BTW, did I tell you how much I like these photos?
Beautiful, thank you,
Thank you very much.

I am actually less thrilled. I expected more contrast in the petals than I got. And I don't know if that's the nature of this flower, or the film, or the light damage or how I developed the film, or how I scanned them, or...

Latest posts

Links on this page may be to our affiliates. Sales through affiliate links may benefit this site.
Nikon Cafe is a fan site and not associated with Nikon Corporation.
Forum post reactions by Twemoji: https://github.com/twitter/twemoji
Copyright © 2005-2019 Amin Forums, LLC
Top Bottom