Is a Challenge #7 coming?

When can we expect to see Challenge #7 announced? The sun has finally come out in Vancouver; time to shoot! :p :p :D

It should be here soon, I think Styves said he has
a few pressing matters to take care of, but will
have a new topic soon.

S

styves

Challenge #7

Hi fellows,

what was suppose to be a little crisis became a real nightmare. My wife's mother contracted a streptococcus and it infected her blood to a level that she has inflammation on a lot of vital organs. The worst consequence is that the inflammation has make her lungs permable, letting the fluids entering into them. They put a tube in her lungs to let her "breath" through an artificial breather (excuse my english on those medial terms). The name of this sickness caused by the strept is A.R.D.S. and in those cases they say patients have 40% to 50% chances of survival. She wil be at the hospital for 4 to 6 weeks probably. I run a multimedia production studio on my own and my wife has her company too, so we can't take much "off days", and having 2 young kids, I think we will be pretty busy for the next weeks.

I know it's not in the tradition of NikonCafe, but I would like to pass the responsability for the Challenge #7 to Todd, the second place winner of the last contest. I won't have much spare time for myself for a while and I don't want to interrupt the flow on this nice forum.

Thanks for your comprehension,
Styves Goupil

Sorry to hear about your Mother-in-law's problems, Styves. My best wishes for a fast and full recovery.

Todd is in the process of relocating from the UK to Idaho, and won't be back onlline for the next 30 days, so well have to find another leader for Challenge 7. Not to worry though. I just hope you're back to participate in it or Challenge 8.

Oh Dear,

So sorry to hear of this tragic infection.. Will pray for her fast and complete recovery.

Third place can take over.....

Hi Styves,

I'm so sorry to hear about your mother-in-law sickness. First hand, take good care of her and your family. Mes sincères souhaits pour un bon rétablissement de votre belle-mère.

S

styves

Thanks everyone for your support, a situation like that reminds me how fragile life can be and put back true values on track in my life...

About t he challenge 7, well let's ask Fritz, to respect the votes, and if he can't, Bendheim could do it...

Styves;
Best wishes to your Mother-in-Law and wishing her a speedy recovery. We all look forward to when you can come back and join the Challenges again,

All my best wishes to your family and especially your mother in law!

Family is the most precious thing, I hope everything turns out well for yours.

Frits said:
Sorry to catch this late, it has been a busy week.
Styves, best wishes to your family in this crisis.

I would gladly manage challenge # 7.

Frits,

I have passed your kind offer along to Patrick and our management team.

Thanks again!!

T

Tui

Wishing for a fast recovery

Sorry to hear of you family health issues. Wishing for a speedy recovery. Best wishes
Tui

Sad to hear that Styves. I wish you both courage. / Désolé d'apprendre ces mauvaises nouvelles Styves. Courage à votre conjointe et à vous. Je sympathise en traversant des moments semblables avec ma mère.

Latest threads

Top Bottom