1. Welcome to NikonCafe.com—a friendly Nikon camera & photography discussion forum!

If you are thinking of buying a camera or need help with your photos, you will find our forum members full of advice! Click here to join for free!

Is DPReview site down?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by kgilby, Jul 21, 2008.

1. kgilby

kgilby

Oct 2, 2007
    Chicago
    Not sure if this is the right place to ask, but I haven't been able to access their site for a few days now, is it just me?

2. Alan

Alan

May 9, 2008
    Georgia
    No problem here.

3. eng45ine

eng45ine

May 11, 2005
    Chicago, IL
    Good Morning Ken,

I was just able to log on to DPR without any problem. I hope the wedding went well, now they have the rest of their lives ahead but together.

4. kgilby

kgilby

Oct 2, 2007
    Chicago
    Thanks Alan, I'll have to figure out why I'm not able to access the site.

5. pforsell

pforsell

Jan 15, 2008
    Easy. You have been banned!!! :biggrin:
    Just kidding.

6. You beat me to it! LOL :biggrin:

7. kgilby

kgilby

Oct 2, 2007
    Chicago
    Hi Frank,
    The wedding couldn't have been any better; the weather cooperated, the ceremony was beautifully done, the food was excellent, and people have been telling us ever since that it was the most fun they've had at a wedding. It was all done at the 63rd st beach house, which is a beautiful old structure built in the early 1900's. And they are now spending their honeymoom in Europe for 3 weeks. Thanks for asking.

8. kgilby

kgilby

Oct 2, 2007
    Chicago
    Ah, comedians!

That was good.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.