1. Welcome to NikonCafe.com—a friendly Nikon camera & photography discussion forum!

If you are thinking of buying a camera or need help with your photos, you will find our forum members full of advice! Click here to join for free!

Is it possible to stretch to fill frame?

Discussion in 'Retouching and Post Processing' started by Marcona, Sep 10, 2008.

1. I have some pano's that only stitch together in auto mode (I prefer reposition-only). Some of these don't fill the entire rectangle/canvas. It would seem, just like cropping has the perspective tool, that something can be done to select point and drag them to fill the frame. Does such a function exist?

I have included an example of what I am looking at. I am trying to get rid of the white space on the bottom (without having to do a traditional crop which would cause me to lose a bunch of the picture). (Perhaps a free-transform type of solution?).

I don't typically do much as it relates to photographic alterations with photoshop so excuse me if this is a pretty novice question.

Thanks!

[​IMG]

Last edited by a moderator: Sep 10, 2008
  2. Thanks Peano - and you made a perfect animation clip to explain it.

If anyone has another method - I'm all ears. The more the merrier!

Last edited by a moderator: Sep 10, 2008
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.