1. Welcome to NikonCafe.com—a friendly Nikon camera & photography discussion forum!

If you are thinking of buying a camera or need help with your photos, you will find our forum members full of advice! Click here to join for free!

Is it worth it?

Discussion in 'Making Money' started by The chemist, Aug 14, 2009.

1. The chemist

The chemist

Jul 22, 2005
    nashville
    I know I have linked to his blog before but man I love digging deep into the heart of the photo business like this. It isent always necesarrily hard to make money from photography but for it is VERY hard to keep meaning. Since photography is not my main source of income I have to find meaning in what I do so that I can convince my brain that my free time is worth pixel peeping and photo shooting.

I suggest checking this out and the blog post before it for some inspiriation

http://www.zarias.com/?p=440

2. Seth... thanks for posting this link... I wouldn't have stumbled on to it on my own.

I'm not interested in making money or a career in photography... and yet the message(s) here have a much greater scope of application.

Again... thanks.

3. The chemist

The chemist

Jul 22, 2005
    nashville
    It certainly can be taken towards all aspects of life. By the way I fixed my sig so that my name was less confusing:biggrin: happens all the time and finally figured out why...I have signatures turned off

4. interesting young man.It's got me thinking.I never open my door to salesmen.

5. The chemist

The chemist

Jul 22, 2005
    nashville
    For me, I can't remember the last time I had someone come to my door to sell something aside from security systems.:tongue:

6. ArtScott

ArtScott

Jul 11, 2009
    WICHITA, KS
    for me it is well worth it .......butthen I only shoot what i love to shoot with cam and only eat what i love to shoot with gun..... :-}}

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.