Is Santa taking orders yet?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Jarrell, Nov 7, 2005.

1. Jarrell

Jarrell

Feb 13, 2005
    Macon, Ga.
    I'm sure interested in the D200 and the AF-S DX VR 18-200mm
    F3.5-5.6G IF-ED Zoom-Nikkor if you see him..... :smile:
    It seems I have a lot of company though.
    Jarrell

2. Hi Jarrell ! Longtime no "see" !!! Had a lough reading your phrase down the post:

"I joined one of those fitness clubs. Cost me $400 and I haven't lost a pound. I wonder if I was actually supposed to go there."

...if you were British, you would have lost 230 pounds, that's for sure :wink: !

Cheers,
    J-P.

3. drueter

drueter

Apr 24, 2005
    Southeast Texas
    Hi, Jarrell! Yes, I think you have lots of company on the D200 list, me included. But the lens I have on the list is the 200-400 VR!

4. Santa

Hi Jarrell,

Yes Santa is taking orders lol. Ritz Camera is helping him. My name is on their list. The new lens sounds great, but I have enough glass for now.

5. MontyDog

MontyDog

Jan 30, 2005
    #1064 - You have an error in your SQL syntax;

6. Gale

Gale

Jan 26, 2005
    Viera Fl
    Well since, I can't afford either.

I AM JUST GOING TO BE BADDDDDDDDDDDD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

7. Jarrell

Jarrell

Feb 13, 2005
    Macon, Ga.
    Well hello there J-P! Yep, I had to read that twice to catch it, I must be slowing down.. :smile:
    Jarrell

8. Jarrell

Jarrell

Feb 13, 2005
    Macon, Ga.
    Don, I hope you get it too!!

9. Jarrell

Jarrell

Feb 13, 2005
    Macon, Ga.
    Leigh, I have a feeling (your) Santa likes cameras as well as you!
    Jarrell

10. Jarrell

Jarrell

Feb 13, 2005
    Macon, Ga.
    "but I have enough glass for now"....
    AND, you know how to use it...
    So, you're going to retire the D100?

11. I work for Ritz, and I the company probably will not allow employees order the camera unless the pay ful price for it (they did the same for the D70 when it was first released). Anyway, I probably won't get it through work anyway. Will probably head down to DE to save sales tax and get it somewhere there. So I'll be treating myself to hopefully a D200. The real question is if I should sell my D70 (which I probably will).

12. Retire D100

Hi Jarrell,

Good to hear from you. I am going to dedicate the D100 to my fire fighting work. That should keep the load off of the D200. Can't wait to get my hands on the new camera.I put my order into Ritz on the morning of Nov 1.:smile:

Last edited by a moderator: Nov 8, 2005
  13. Jarrell,

You really DO need to put a book together of these pics of Hannah - they convey such a wonderful story! (I'm an old "lurker" fan of yours from NT forum.) :smile:

14. Jarrell

Jarrell

Feb 13, 2005
    Macon, Ga.
    Nick and Ed, may you get yours as soon as possible! Actually, I'm on the fence right now about putting in an order for one. Love to have it, that's not the problem, just need to get some of Carols house remodeling projects out of the way first. (She'll just come up with more.. :)

Diane, thank you for the compliment on the Hannah series. It's too bad she now has such distain for the modeling business.. :)
    Jarrell

15. Hey...I'm sure that'll be good news for someone!!

:biggrin: :wink:

16. Gale

Gale

Jan 26, 2005
    Viera Fl
    LOL@CLIVE

Guess I need to put a "Someone" on my wish list.. :>)

17. I don't whether Santa is taking orders yet, but SWMBO (She Who Must Be Obeyed) is still giving 'em...

But - and it's a helluva BIG but - she okayed my pre-order of a D200 at Warehouseexpress.com (with whom I've dealt before and know to be OK) at a price of £1,199 body only (£100 cheaper than Jessops).

So it's done. All I have to do now is wait. And already every minute seems like an hour!

But I am one happy bunny.

:smile:

18. MontyDog

MontyDog

Jan 30, 2005
    #1064 - You have an error in your SQL syntax;