Is there a market place?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by LindaZ, Aug 4, 2007.

1. LindaZ

LindaZ

Jul 29, 2007
    Wilmington, NC
    I cannot seem to find a buy and sell forum in here, is there one I can't find or is there none.

Thanks

2. Taken from - Here

Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2017
  3. I don't know on which day in July you joined, Linda, but once the 30 days is up, since you have already more than satisfied the 25 posts requirement, you will have access to the For Sale Forum.

4. Linda joined us on July 29.

You would think a Super Moderator would be able to figure that out. :rolleyes:

5. LOL!! I was too lazy to go and check things out!!!! :biggrin:

Thanks for the date info, Ralph! :smile:

6. mr2monster

mr2monster

Jun 29, 2007
    Arizona

Haha....

7. LindaZ

LindaZ

Jul 29, 2007
    Wilmington, NC
    Oh, I see. I am in no hurry, was just confused as to where it was since I have heard that you have one. I still don't know for sure what I am looking for yet.

Thanks for your help!

8. Linda, 30 days from July 29th, when you go to the Cafe main page you'll see the usual listing of forums....plus the For Sale Forum, which will be listed right under Lens Lust (how appropriate!).

9. LindaZ

LindaZ

Jul 29, 2007
    Wilmington, NC
    Thank you Connie :)

10. Baywing

Baywing

Feb 22, 2005
    CT USA
    Until, then, save as much money as you can!

11. tojor

tojor

Jul 27, 2005
    Denmark
    Consider yourself lucky that you can't see it. :wink:

12. I'm looking for a DSLR, Linda. I'm new to this as well and not 100% sure what I need / want.

This forum is awesome, let me know when you figure out the best buy :)

13. It really boils down to what you can afford and that ergonomically feels good to you. All the Nikon DSLR's are capable cameras starting with the D40 and culminating (currently) with the D2Xs. Some very nice DSLR's in between that you might consider for your first digital camera are the D80 and the D200. If you are into sports photography the D2H or D2Hs are great cameras as well.

14. Unfortunatly its the price thats troubling and weighing that againist my needs and wants :redface: I've been burning through Craigslist and e-bay in search of used for the last 2 weeks. I've come to the conclusion that $400 is not gonna cut my wants :frown:

That D80 looks interesting, Thanks!

15. LindaZ

LindaZ

Jul 29, 2007
    Wilmington, NC
    For $400 you could find a used D70/D50.

The D80 is a great machine. I got mine which was a demo, in perfect cond. for $730 at cameta camera auction at Ebay.

16. Thanks, Linda! I'll check em out.

17. LindaZ

LindaZ

Jul 29, 2007
    Wilmington, NC
    Let us know which one you get Dave, and good luck. The D50 is praised to be pretty good. The D70 is probably a bit old now.